Speaker, author, and internationally–renowned Bible teacher Kay Arthur gathers together her inductive study tools in one volume that can be used with any Bible translation. Now those who are ready for a personal and passionate exploration of Scripture will find at their fingertips:
* Proven methods to read, mark, and study God’s Word
* Introductions to set the stage for each book of the Bible
* Maps and charts to add historic and geographic dimension
* Word studies for NASB and NIV translations
* Definitions and explanations to simplify interpretation
* “Things to Think About” for personal application
This resource will inspire and guide anyone interested in creating a personal study of God’s Word.